Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
by Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
by Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
by Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
by Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
by mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
by Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
by wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
by xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
by wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
by xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
by xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
by xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Share | 

BF3 Premium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wetmog
Warrant Officer One
Warrant Officer One

Male Posts : 417

PostBF3 Premium

Anybody catch the BF3 demo at E3 that talked about their new Elite subscription that for $50 that gets you 5 expansion packs between now and early 2013? I'm seriously considering picking this game up if I can find it on the cheap.

OWN MORE WITH BATTLEFIELD 3 PREMIUM Take your Battlefield 3 multiplayer experience to the next level with Battlefield 3 Premium! Containing a truly staggering amount of content, Battlefield 3 Premium offers a unique opportunity to play all upcoming expansion packs early, increase your soldier customization options, and receive a number of exclusive in-game items all for a one-time fee. This membership will give you all five themed expansion packs for Battlefield 3 - including two weeks' early access. You will also receive a host of unique in-game items not available anywhere else, including the ACB-90 knife, a set of dog tags, and exclusive soldier and weapon camos. Battlefield 3 Premium members will also get access to powerful new features such as the ability to reset their stats, queue priority into servers, and new decals for their Platoon emblems. Whether you want to get early access, stand out with unique in-game items, or use the powerful new features on offer, Battlefield 3 Premium gives you an unprecedented multiplayer experience.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

BF3 Premium :: Comments

Re: BF3 Premium
Post on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:13 am by tc06balla
Nope. I didn't enjoy it when I had it.
Post on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 am by wetmog
Yea it's definitely a different game type than COD or others. it's a much more tactical and team-based game on very large maps. I would say within each map you have different skirmishes going on in each part of the map. Although they do have Team Deathmatch which are smaller versions of each map.
Post on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:41 pm by fnight21(temp)
I probably will get it.
Post on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:22 am by StressEater
It looks like it might be a lot of fun but I just don't have time for another game right now.
Post  by Sponsored content

BF3 Premium

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels of Death :: Discussion :: Other FPS-
Jump to: