Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
by Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
by Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
by Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
by Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
by mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
by Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
by wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
by xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
by wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
by xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
by xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
by xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Share | 

GRFS PS3 Beta Keys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wetmog
Warrant Officer One
Warrant Officer One

Male Posts : 417

PostGRFS PS3 Beta Keys

I was able to score a PS3 Ghost Recon Future Solider Beta key today just by simply registering at the forums below and asking for a key. I had to create a UK PSN account but the key worked and I'm currently downloading it now. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress in case any of you want to give it a shot.

http://gamingpyro.omgforum.net/t70p630-free-ghost-recon-future-soldier-beta-keys-ps3-xbox-360#1085
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

GRFS PS3 Beta Keys :: Comments

Re: GRFS PS3 Beta Keys
Post on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm by iCliffy
sweet play for the ps3 side!!
Post on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm by wetmog
So I downloaded the entire Beta, switched to my normal US account (W3tm0G) and was able to play the Beta!! I think as long as I keep the UK account on my PS3 for the duration of the Beta I'll be OK. Hopefully some of you can get a key and we can party up!!
Post on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 pm by StressEater
Let me know what you think. We need to find a new FPS to take the place of COD since they seem to be going down hill with each game release.
Post on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:06 pm by wetmog
StressEater wrote:
Let me know what you think. We need to find a new FPS to take the place of COD since they seem to be going down hill with each game release.

I think come May you won't see me on COD very much if they support this game like they should. I'm having a lot of fun with it right now, and I've been playing Solo.
Post on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 am by Crimson_Deadpool
I downloaded this and playing alone sucks, all my team did was hide and not do the objectives, so i kept team killing them and still got top of team ><
Post on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 am by wetmog
Crimson_Deadpool wrote:
I downloaded this and playing alone sucks, all my team did was hide and not do the objectives, so i kept team killing them and still got top of team ><

I've played both PS3 and XBOX versions for a few hours each and for the most part my team was fairly competent. I would say it's not too much different than most CoD lobbies playing with pubs...Laughing
Post on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 am by Speed
i registered and aked for a beta key and i got one. So i will try to download it this morning. It would be cool to get some others to test this out with us. See if we can find a vent for cod
Post on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:45 pm by wetmog
Speed and I were wrecking kids for an hour or so today. Hopefully more of you can grab this one and try it out with us. The beta ends May 2nd so I would try to hurry if your gonna get a key.
Post on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:14 pm by tc06balla
It's downloading as I'm typing this. I'll see you guys on there tonight because more than likely, I won't be playing Modern Lagfare 3 for awhile.
Post on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 am by StressEater
I will try to get it downloaded as soon as I can. Is it in the playstation store?
Post on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:31 am by wetmog
StressEater wrote:
I will try to get it downloaded as soon as I can. Is it in the playstation store?

You have to go to the forums I posted above, post your email, region, and platform. The guy will send you a PSN code. You'll have to create a new PSN account and choose UK as your region. Once the account has been created, you can redeem the code and download the beta. Once the beta is downloaded you can switch to your normal PSN and play the beta. Just make sure to keep the UK account on your PS3 until the beta is complete (May 2nd).
Post on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 am by mrhundreds
Just.downloaded it
Post  by Sponsored content

GRFS PS3 Beta Keys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels of Death :: Discussion :: Other FPS-
Jump to: